Monday, March 12, 2007

Butt Mount! (54/365)

God only knows what kind of hits I'm gonna get from that one, but honestly - how could I resist posting the tail end (ba dum chick!) of the Gangster Squirrel auction? Even better? The comment from one of the hundreds of satisfied customers who have purchased a fine specimen from - wait for it - "Rick's Custom Squirrels." I can't link to the individual comment that had me in hysterics, so I'll just post the photo from this particular auction and the buyer's comment: Buyer's comment: "Absolutely beautiful. 3 year old son loves our new member of the family, Rocky."

5 comments:

  1. You know,
    you've really stumbled upon something here.
    It's a frightening, icky, weird thing, but it's SOMETHING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this, combined with the Zaky, would make the perfect baby shower gift of all time.

    P.S. Thank you for the chivalry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmmmmm. Them's good eatin'! Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know it just makes me nervous that squirrels can climb up walls...eeeks...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...my. Custom squirrels that wear tiny hats and carry miniature firearms. Who wouldn't want to be the proud owner of one of those beauties?

    ReplyDelete