Friday, May 23, 2008

Cancer Sucks. That Is All.

This is not some well-though out blog post about touching "strength in adversity" cancer stories. I'm just feeling really pissy towards cancer these days. It makes my husband stressed out and consumes far too much of our family life. Some of my favorite bloggers are having some scary times because of it, scary for themselves and their families. My dad's bladder cancer has reoccurred. And living up here in MA, you can't find a newspaper that isn't full of poor Ted Kennedy's story. Just needed to vent. I think a trip to the grocery store to slam some shopping carts around in the corrals might be in order.

5 comments:

  1. Oh that sucks. Go slam those carts around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending you a little hug...and I'm proud of your husband, who, I'm sure, does incredible work to preserve and extend people's lives.
    And I'll say a prayer for your dad while I'm at it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry. Hope the shopping carts help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smash therapy sounds like a good idea! Pure genius!

    ReplyDelete