Friday, February 27, 2009

Mah Baby! She's Gittin' So BIG!

I went archive trolling to try and round up a little post in honor of Pepper's 9th birthday this week. I thought I'd just mosey on over here and link to a couple of previous birthday posts about my girl and ta da! Lazysucky Blogger gets all caught up! Except it turns out there weren't too many bloggy birthday posts about my darling girl. There were several posts where I mentioned I was working on a birthday post about her, but I never did get around to posting a true retrospective of my girl. I'll spare you the light bulb moment and tell you this: I consciously stopped posting lots of details about her a year or two ago, and I kept putting off posting about her. She's turning out to be a person who desperately cares about, oh everything, and I figured I'd better leave her daily goings on less defined. Obviously, I have still posted about the big things she has gone through that have affected our whole family, but I've left a lot out. In fact, I've left so much out that when I look back on what I have posted about her much of it seems negative, when in fact she is mostly a joy. She is so damn smart, and funny, and creative, and even though I'm clearly biased I think she's absolutely gorgeous:
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Birthday Girl
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
And now I'm all weepy, dammit.

5 comments:

  1. Awwww Happy Birthday to your baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO sweet! Happy birthday Pepper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Pepper from Zoe and the mom that never stops talking to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy (belated) birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete