Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This Week Sucks. (Yes, I Also Suck, Primarily at Thinking Up Post Titles.)

The heavy-duty crap shooters seem to be working overtime these days. I'm lucky that my personal crap has obviously been just that: crap, not tragedy or crisis or heartbreak. Just crap. Family crap, life crap, and kid crap, in a variety of types. I'm definitely up for some smash therapy tomorrow, so if you see a middle aged woman slamming the shit out of some poor defenseless shopping carts in a parking lot corral somewhere, it's me. In fact, rather than bitch about the bordering-on-funny-it's-so-bad crap, I'm picking a little one at random. Here we go! Welcome to today's edition of "Ridiculous Crap Pain-In-The-Ass Moments of the Week." Ridiculous Crap PITA Moment #16: I just realized that I dropped off my car yesterday to have a big multi-day repair done and forgot to empty the little trashcan I keep wedged under the gearshift. Why is this a problem? Because on Sunday, when we were returning from my in-laws after Easter dinner, Peanut had a hissy fit about 15 minutes from home because he couldn't hold it anymore. We pulled off the highway for a minute and used one of these porta-potty bags, which I tied up and tucked into the trashcan and promptly forgot about. So, yes - tomorrow, when I pick up my car, there will be a 4-day old bag of urine waiting for me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that really sucks. Bring an air freshener with you when you go pick it up. Ewww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are most def. going to need an air freshner or some frebreeze! :)

    ReplyDelete