Thursday, April 16, 2009

Vacation is Exhausting

Did you know you have to pay a $25,000 fine if you shoot a walrus? And that George Washington's teeth were made from donkey and cow teeth!? When can we go back to the pool? Are there any people who are really invincible? Why can't we go to the pool? Where is Jesus buried? Can we Google it? Why is that man's skin so red? Will a manatee pop out of the water and bite me? Did you know that Paul Revere was the first mayor in Boston? Why does your skin get all wrinkley when you get old? Why can't we go to the pool now? Is that guy really Captain Jack? Does your skin slide off when you die? Why don't Pull-Ups have a siren that would start ringing if you peed in one? Is that seagull going to hurt me? Where does the wind go when it blows past you? Do planes crash with people inside them? What happens to the people? Wouldn't it be awesome if planes had pools inside? Is today Tuesday or Thursday? Wouldn't it be weird if everyone was born in 1985? (In case you were wondering, I'm ready for the kids to go back to school now.) -- Post From My iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Having been born in 1976, 1985 doesn't sound so bad. I'd be in the prime of my party years again. Oh wait, maybe that's not so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Sounds a LOT like my house. Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled across your blog, and after reading the last few posts I can absolutely relate.

    Nice to meet you...I'll be back around to keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obviously I don't have kids, since I thought that seemed cute.

    ReplyDelete