Tuesday, July 14, 2009

CabShare @ BlogHer

I had an idea about hooking people up to share cabs at the airports in Chicago at BlogHer next week. No need to spend $50 and be lonely as you travel to the hotel - just print this .jpg out and wave it around like a fool at baggage claim or the taxi stand and watch other attendees flock to your side to share a cab! (You also get the added benefit of meeting a couple other attendees before you even check-in, so you'll have a few familiar faces even if this is your first BlogHer and you don't know anyone.) (Spread the word, if you don't mind.)

5 comments:

  1. I think it's a great idea! I know the airport shuttle is $27 per person, so hopefully sharing a cab with someone would be a little cheaper. I heard the cab fare is about $40.

    What time are you getting in? I'll be at O'Hare around 1:00pm on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! Consider it done! My flight arrives around 3:30 on Thursday, yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome idea! My flight gets in at 3:10 on Thursday, so hopefully I can meet up with some folks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Love it!

    BTW, when does your flight get in? Please tell me 1pm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea. If only I knew your before BlogHer! Next year ... oh wait, next year I don't NEED a cab from the airport! The year after then.

    ReplyDelete