Monday, July 06, 2009

I Have Pictures, I Swear!

Except I can't access them, 'cause my husband loaded them all onto our networked external hard drive and now the drive has dropped off our wi-fi network. I supposed I could haul my tired ass alllllll the way upstairs and fumble around with the USB cord and physically connect my laptop to the hard drive... but that seems like a lot of effort right now. Maybe I'll send Pepper upstairs to reboot the computer system up there, after I eat some more leftover potato salad. (And that pretty much tells you all you need to know about the energy level around here. Between my surging hormones and the jet lag, I'm moving extry slow today.)

1 comment:

  1. Remarkable! Its actually remarkable article,
    I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this post.



    Feel free to visit my web page ... Replica Watches

    ReplyDelete