Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Whoops, I Did It Again

Yup, tried to post in bed from my iPhone last night once I realized I hadn't posted again, but the stupid had set in nice and deep from all the sleep deprivation. Peanut fought the sleep on Sunday night, then stumbled into our bedroom at 4 am complaining that he was too "lonely" in his own room. Fabulous! Today was better. Had multiple long, involved phone calls with various friends, catching up and so forth. I think we have solved the Great Social Upset of Aught Nine, in which various of Pepper's friends wish to pair up with other friends during activities but some girls feel more strongly about activities than being with friends and yet some girls feel the opposite way. They just want to do what their friends are doing even if they hate the activity. AHEM. Amidst all this GAH! parenting, I received word that a dear, dear friend and his wife had a son today. They are a couple close to my heart, even though I rarely get to see them. My friend found an amazing woman to marry after years and years, and they have had various heartbreaks dealing with starting their family, and today? They had a son. It was a beautiful day. The End.

2 comments:

  1. I do agree with all of the ideas you have introduced to your post.
    They are very convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are very quick for starters.
    May just you please prolong them a bit from subsequent time?
    Thanks for the post.

    Also visit my site - Fake Ray Bans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came
    to check it out. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking
    and will be tweeting this to my followers! Fantastic blog and excellent style and design.


    Here is my homepage :: polo ralph lauren outlet

    ReplyDelete